Business Interests - Employee Factors

There are a number of business factors that make Self-Protection (not self-defense) training desirable, and most of these items can directly impact a company's ROI.
These factors are independent of the size of the company.
* - Tax benefits
* - Community benefit
* - Morale improvement
* - Brand enhancement
* - Mindset improvement
* - Team building
* - Enhanced employee personal safety
* - Reduced risk of employee medical expenses
* - Reduction of lost productivity due to injury
* - Potential Community Recognition Award

* - Tax benefits
Self-Protection training, when done in conjunction with Self-Protection Concepts llc, can qualify for tax deductions. One possible deduction can come from the perspective of Employee Training expenses. A second, and more important benefit can come from the perspective of charitable donations.

* - Community benefit
Self-Protection Concepts llc, supports 4 major charities in the Tampa Bay area.
The Spring of Tampa Bay;
Metropolitan Ministries;
Crisis Center of Tampa Bay;
Means of Hope Foundation.

These charities help 3-5000 FAMILIES each year. Many of the people helped are suffering from Domestic Violence and/or Sexual Assault and/or Child Abuse. In addition to the thousands of people reached by these ministries in these areas, Metropolitan Ministries feeds over 10,000 people each year.

If a business brings Self-Protection Concepts llc, in to do their Self-Protection training, the company may donate up to 10% of the cost of the seminar to one of these charities (and pay the remaining 90% to Self-Protection Concepts llc). From our portion, Self-Protection Concepts llc, will match that donation. The result being that the charity will receive a donation equal to 20 of the cost of the seminar.

* - Morale improvement
While this is a good thing in and of itself, and it could be a Charity deduction, this act will likely have morale benefits from the employees seeing how much the company cares, not just about them, but also the community... about people in desperate need.

* - Brand enhancement
Also, if the company were to allow it to be known, it would enhance to Brand of the company and the public and client perception of the company.

* - Mindset improvement
* - Team building
* - Enhanced employee personal safety
* - Reduced risk of employee medical expenses
* - Reduction of lost productivity due to injury
* - Potential Community Recognition Award